Senin, 17 Oktober 2011

U


You're the reason why i have sleepless night.

You're the reason why i tend to hold my pillow tight

You're the reason i can't sleep without saying goodnight.

You're the reason why i forgot the other guyand why i now find it so hard to say Good-Bye.


You're the reason why I look forward to a bran new dayCause i know that You'll always have something sweet to say.


You're the reason why my heart skips a beatand the reason why i won't accept defeat.






You're the reason For the smile on my faceand why i now see life's beauty and Grace.


You're the reason I have smiles on my face

You're the reason I wake up in the morning

You're the reason I feel complete

You're the reason that puts me sound asleep

You're the reason I started to write again

You're the reason I feel all mushy




1 komentar: